[Resolved] Can't Reach The Section and Paragraph Buttons On An Elementor Section

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can't Reach The Section and Paragraph Buttons On An Elementor Section

Home Forums Support Can't Reach The Section and Paragraph Buttons On An Elementor Section

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad i could help!

Erik

Why has this annoying problem not been solved yet?
    Im using Elementor 1.9.4, Elementor Pro 1.13.2 and GeneratePress 2.0.2 (removed GP Pro),
    – still i cant select lower edit section in Elementor.
    And NO I do not want to install any CSS plugin, paste code and fix this and that, I expect it to work “out of the box”.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Erik this is an issue with Elementor’s UI and something i have taken up with them as well as others. As well as providing hacks to work around it.

If you are talking about the very top section having an unreachable UI and don’t want to add CSS to fix, then the quick fix is to create an new section. Give it a large amount of top and bottom margin – and then drag this section to the top. Once you done editing you can delete it. Hope that helps

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thank you David 🙂

Erik

Thanks for the update David, I read in another tread that OceanWP had the same problem but they fixed it right away.
    To test this i just installed OceanWP but still have the same problem, so I will apologise to you as i had the understanding that this was a GP problem but apparently not!
    Additional tried WP twenty seventeen with same result (at least on my Flywheel simulation).
    Investigating further now; I don’t seem to have the problem in single pages, this problem was in the Header and Footer builder apparently?
    For the record; I use the Elementor template and everything is “turned off” in GeneratePress (actually I don’t even know why i need a Template anymore?).
    Will properly try to make header and footers with GP hooks instead of plugin if thats the one creating the problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s quite a common issue Erik. Personally i would advise learning how to use GP Headers / Nav and Footers. There is plenty of advice on this forum and Tom and Leo are always willing to help. It may take a little code but once done you won’t look back. I especially recommend the use of GP Page Headers. You can even add Elementor content to them via shortcodes. Makes life so much simpler building pages when you leave the theme to do the bits its responsible for.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.