[Support request] Cannot change Copyright

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cannot change Copyright

Home Forums Support Cannot change Copyright

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Toni Pogue

Hi, I saw this issue in a previous post, and it was solved by updating the GP premium installer. However, I think I purchased so long ago that I have only separate .zip files, not an overall installer, so I cannot update.

Most of the Customizer options are working except the Copyright. I have the .zip file. It is installed and activated. I’ve authorized my new site in my GP account. I am getting only the non-premium screen. (screen shot attached).

My account
    Wordpress screen
    Using GeneratePress 1.3.46.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Are you able to a manual update?

Toni Pogue

Not the way I have on my old site. There, on the Appearance > Generate Press screen, I have Update options, but that does not appear on my new site. I’m guessing that I don’t see all the options I should. Maybe I have to re-purchase…
    Update screen

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You would have to manually update/use the latest versions to see those fields in your second screenshot.

I actually highly suggest you upgrade to GP Premium, I can provide you with a link so you only pay the difference. This will allow you to install/update 1 plugin, and includes future add-ons.

If you’re interested in that, shoot me an email: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.