[Resolved] bullet points one size while text is another

Home Forums Support [Resolved] bullet points one size while text is another

Home Forums Support bullet points one size while text is another

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danielle

Hello!

So I was being fussy with my bullets; the automatic ones were a bit too big and bold for my dainty/elegant-ish font (Cormorant Infant), so I looked for a way to customize them. I finally figured out how to create custom bullets using an image of my own, and I can make that work, though it’s a lot of effort, but I’m still curious—if I wanted to use a regular black dot bullet, is it possible to set your bullet size smaller than the text size? For example, if the bullet point is 14px while the text behind it is 21px? I found this topic but my question seems to be a bit different.

Thanks!

Danielle

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Danielle

I edited my original comment with the URL and disabled coming soon mode for the time being so you can access the site.

I’m not sure what you mean to look at, but right now I have my own bullets enabled using the code:

.elementor-text-editor ul li {
    list-style-image: url(https://keeneyeediting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/cranberry-bullet-solid-fill-5×5.png);
    }

You can see those custom bullets on the Services page. For contrast, in the last section of my About page I’ve left it as manually typed bullets (alt+7), which are closer to the size I wanted. I’d have just used those except the spacing gets weird when viewed in responsive mode, like from a tablet or phone.

Let me know if you want me to disable my custom CSS so you can see the theme’s automatic bullets.

Thank you!

Edit: I just realized there was no point keeping the URL private because it’s in the code. lol! Oh well.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I did a quick look around on Google and believe that using image like you are right now is likely the best solution.

I can remove the links for you if you want πŸ™‚

Danielle

All right, I’m satisfied with that. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.