Home Forums Support BuddyPress icon

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel

You know what, after you asked me if i am using a plugin you got me thinking maybe i should try one, i added Simple Custom CSS plugin and i added the code and it seems to be working. You solved my problem. Thank you so much. Hope this helps others as well.

iain

Hi,

great instructions and I had worked a bit of the css out myself, my question to follow on is around the menu drop down which is part of the KLEO set-up, see http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/kleoadmin/ where if you reduce the viewport the Buddypress menu items move to a dropdown menu on rhs as the screen reduces – very clever and I don’t have a clue how they do that.

I’d love to add that to a GP site and it’s the only feature that I really need from Kleo, they have a lot of good stuff in there but too tied to Visual Composer for me, and I don’t need all their other plugins either.

I’m trying to use GP and Beaver Builder and keep things nice and simple..

thanks for any insights,

imacg

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, that’s definitely a little more involved than just adding icons – it would involve creating javascript to deal with the toggle function, and changing the CSS/HTML to include the toggle button.

Something like that might be worth hiring a freelancer for a couple hours to complete for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.