[Resolved] Beaver Builder not loading for front page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Beaver Builder not loading for front page

Home Forums Support Beaver Builder not loading for front page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Dustin

When I go to edit my GeneratePress front page with Beaver Builder, the beaver builder doesn’t load, and instead I see a partial script at the bottom of the page (https://imgur.com/a/H4ca6qK). Beaver Builder works fine on all other pages. If I change to a non-GeneratePress theme, Beaver Builder works fine on the front page, so the issue is between GP and BB.

GeneratePress theme and pro plugin are both up-to-date, as is Beaver Builder plugin. Any ideas what might be up?

Dustin

To add more info, I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the GeneratePress theme, and uninstalled and re-installed the Beaver Builder plug-in. Only other active plug-ins are GenerateBlocks, GP Premium, and Lightweight Social Icons, and I’ve gone through the process of deactivating them and testing them.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Dustin,

I’ve tried replicating the issue but was unable to.

Can we get more details? any child theme and/or custom functions? WordPress version? etc.

Dustin

It’s a starter site, so pretty bare bones at this point. No child theme or custom functions. Here is the debug info: https://vanislewebsites.com?fldebug=96258f994d3ba7ed53e2e8209158cae5

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Strange one – if it’s working on your other pages then it shouldn’t be a theme conflict.

What if you create a new page? Any issues?

If not, I wonder if some of the existing content on the front page is causing the breakage?

Dustin

Testing a bit more, any page that I set to be the static “Homepage”, that page stops working with Beaver Builder while it’s the homepage. If I then remove from being the homepage, Beaver Builder starts working again. I used the Service site from the site library. I tried removing any of the elements that only applied to the Front page, and still the same issue. I’m pretty stumped – might just try reloading a template from the site library.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That is super strange. Can you activate a twenty series WP theme and see if the same issue exist there as well?

That should help us to narrow down the issue a bit πŸ™‚

Dustin

Using the site library, I reset the template and reloaded the Service template. And same issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you help us out and do the twenty series default theme test I suggested above?
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/beaver-builder-not-loading-for-front-page/#post-1438799

Thank you!

Dustin

And switching to one of the default themes, the problem goes away.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm ok. That narrows down a bit.

So now activate GeneratePress theme again and disable GP premium.

Does the issue still occur?

Dustin

Reactivated GeneratePress and deactivated GP Premium plug-in, and the issue is still there.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I’m running out of ideas where unfortunately.

Can you send us the dashboard access and I’ll ask Tom to take a look tomorrow morning?

You can send the dashboard access using Account Issue here:
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please include the following information:
    – The URL of this topic.
    – Login URL.
    – Username and password.

Dustin

I’ll send that now. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m seeing a 500 internal server error in the console log.

Can you see if there are any recent errors in your error_log file on the server?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.