[Resolved] Beaver Builder not loading for front page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Beaver Builder not loading for front page

Home Forums Support Beaver Builder not loading for front page

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I just made it so GPP and Beaver Builder are the only active plugins and it seems to be working. Can you check?

Dustin

Yup, with the about page set as the static front, it looks like I can now edit it with Beaver Builder.

Dustin

GPP and Beaver Builder and Recent Posts Widget With Thumbnails enabled works, if I enable Social Icons Widget & Block by WPZOOM, it stops working.

Tried re-applying Service, and disabling everything but BB and GPP, and again, wouldn’t work.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’ve narrowed it down to the Off-Canvas Panel option. However, it doesn’t cause an issue on my server, so it’s something specific to your server.

Can you try adding this function to the site?:

add_action( 'wp', function() {
        remove_action( 'wp_footer', 'generate_slideout_navigation', 0 );
        add_action( 'generate_after_footer', 'generate_slideout_navigation' );
    } );
    Dustin

Created a GeneratePress Child theme and added that code to functions.php … issue is still there. Feel free to muck around as much as you want in the WordPress admin as I’ve totally started fresh here.

kevin

I was having this same issue today. P.S. I’m not a developer

So I wasn’t able to get beaver builder to engage on the static homepage. This happened once before, and increasing my php memory limit to 512 was the answer.

This go around, what worked was enabling zlib.output_compression in my multi php manager in cpanel.

I’m not sure if this will work for others, but the fact that it worked for me, and only takes a minute or two to try, I figured I would post it. Perhaps this is a server/hosting specific issue, but for me it definitely worked.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing!

Dustin

This did end up working for me. One of the problems with this fix for me, is it caused issues with my w3 caching plugin – so be on the look out for that.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for reporting back 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.