I’ve got a bit of an odd one here… I can’t figure out why ‘generatepress_child/style.css’ file is not being excluded from autoptimize when all other files I have in the settings are being excluded just fine.
Is is potentially because of the priority at which it’s being called?
to replicate the issue:
add some custom css into generatepress_child/style.css file
go to Autoptimize settings > CSS Options
– Optimize CSS Code? : yes
– Aggregate CSS-files? : yes
– Also aggregate inline CSS? : no
– Generate data: URIs for images? : no
– Inline and Defer CSS? : yes
– Inline all CSS? : no
– Exclude CSS from Autoptimize: generatepress_child/style.css
save changes and empty cache
Notice how the generatepress_child/style.css file is still being caught in the aggregated autoptimize settings.