[Resolved] Assistance with wc-add-to-cart-variation/wc-variation-selection-needed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Assistance with wc-add-to-cart-variation/wc-variation-selection-needed

Home Forums Support Assistance with wc-add-to-cart-variation/wc-variation-selection-needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GeneratePress User

Hey all,

I realize this is probably out of scope but this y’all were so helpful last time I figured I’d ask again πŸ™‚

On my store there’s a standard WooCommerce buy now/checkout button on the product page. On page load variations need to be selected before a customer can checkout. The message for this is coming up no problem. I think either wc-add-to-cart-variation/wc-variation-selection-needed is being called. That said, I’ve also noticed with the accelerated checkout option for PayPal that this message does not appear. This has confused a few users that aren’t intending to pay with card (as no message ever comes up at all.) It looks like this is loaded with a PayPal iframe so I’m not sure if it’s easily customized – my searching and trying so far hasn’t yielded much in the way of positive results. Any idea if this can be easily added? Picture attached with more detail:

Thanks in advance for any help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

might be worth asking the Paypal plugin author as i am not sure how we could call a function from their ‘nulled’ button.

GeneratePress User

Thanks David. Appreciate the advice πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hope you find a solution πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.