[Support request] Adding a Container Wrapper, but broken full width header and footer

Home Forums Support [Support request] Adding a Container Wrapper, but broken full width header and footer

Home Forums Support Adding a Container Wrapper, but broken full width header and footer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey

Hello,
    I am using Toolset + GeneratePress. Because the gutter of Toolset template differs from GeneratePress theme. The theme customizer cannot control toolset template. so I have to add a container between menu header and footer. I have read this article https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-a-container-wrapper/, and add the code you provided using Hook addon. but the full-width header and footer became contained. adding container is to add CSS to adjust the gap between header and footer to keep consistency with Toolset template. I do not want a contained header and footer and top bar. what should I do? Thank you so much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not sure I fully understand. Is there a specific page I can look at to see the problem?

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.