[Support request] "Add Expires Headers" Message After Pingdom Speed Test

Home Forums Support [Support request] "Add Expires Headers" Message After Pingdom Speed Test

Home Forums Support "Add Expires Headers" Message After Pingdom Speed Test

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JOHN

Hello,

Installed premium GP theme last week and added 5 pages. Thought I would do a speed test and went to pingdom and google speed test.

Got an 85 score on pingdom. Everything else was grade 89 or higher but expires headers got a 12.

Is this anything to attempt to improve or just leave as is?

Both said to “add expires headers” to increase load time. I also have autoptimize plugin installed but dont see anything in that plugin about expires headers.

I found two plugins that are suppose to help, fastest cache and far future expiry header.

Any experience with these?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

remove or replace the images in the columns that were imported from the Site Library as these are currently being called from the GP server. That will only leave the Google Font which there isn’t much you can do about without serving it locally and will have minimal impact.

JOHN

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Oniel

What do you mean? Please help because I am having the same problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

please raise a new topic where you can explain the issue and provide a link to your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.