Site logo

Archived topic

400 error on import from library

69 replies · Started by Terence on April 2, 2019

Viewing posts 46–60 of 70

Thanks for letting us know.

We do recommend that sites are only installed on a clean install without caching, but i am aware that SG auto installs and enables their optimizer plugin - so thanks for the heads up i am sure others will find it helpful.

I had the same issue and fixed it by disabling these two plugins:

  1. Redis Object Cache (By Till Krüss)
  2. Nginx Helper (By rtCamp)

Thanks for sharing your solution!

Just FYI was having a ton of issues with this as well, and tied it to the SpinUpWP helper plugin which is installed by default my hosting provider.

Removed that, cleared all cache and the imports were almost instant :)

Looking forward to GB Pro!

Thanks for sharing your solution as well!

I had the error on a site running with the SpinupWP (https://spinupwp.com/) setup, and I fixed it by disabling Full Page Cache AND temporarily renaming the file object-cache.php (in wp-content directory) to _object-cache.php.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

when i m trying to activate home page from site library then i am having an issue "400 error" , But Why ? Please help me and give me a video ..
i don't understand any text.

That error is caused by caching being active on the site. Deactivate any caching plugins/server caching.

Hello

I got a 400 error on import from library like DEV, I am using WordOps, a porf of EasyEngine3. So I deactivate the redis plugin, so it works.

Glad you got it working :)

i have already contact my hosting support, they tried all the suggest above. but still can't help.

@Tom, can you give me manual step by step setup for "rumour" dark style theme.

i want make my website like that. thanx

Not on EasyEngine. We do have RedisCache Enabled
We have been trying to install and use Generate Press premium on our dev environment for a news website. Since its a news website, the size of the website is big.

We are seeing a bug while importing the template from the gallery.

We don't understand why the 400 error occurs since the admin-ajax is not blocked.

The action 'generate_import_site_options_split' returns a 400 error code(see attached image).

Best regards,

I just answered your own topic.

Thanks!

This archived topic is closed to new replies.