Archived topic
400 error on import from library
69 replies · Started by Terence on April 2, 2019
Hmm, none of those errors seem to be pointing to the library.
It looks like your caching is coming from the WP Redis plugin - you should be able to deactivate that in the "Plugins" area of your Dashboard.
Deactivating the cache from the plugin doesn't work. If I remove app/htdocs/wp-content/object-cache.php it completes the import, but when I add that file back everything is broken.
Are you not able to setup Generate press to allow for importing demo content with cache enabled?
It's likely not something we can get around on our end, unfortunately. Is it not possible to just to disable caching (without deleting the file) during the import?
Tried that, disabling the cache plugins does not fix this issue.
@terence do you have a method that consistently works to allow for demo imports with cache enabled?
Yes, but I am not sure you will like my solution.
I gave up using EasyEngine and started using Webinoly [https://webinoly.com/en/install/#quickguide].
Since then I haven't had a problem like that.
Terence
Just noticed the reply thanks again! @tom this should be added as a potential solution in future support issues, I noticed about 6 other similar threads with no real resolution on the same topic. Thanks for your help guys.
Thanks! Added to our docs :)
I have the same. Please help!
Hi there,
Have you gone through this topic to see the various causes? Do any of them apply?
I think the problem was with themes by Mike Oliver. When I tryed to import simple theme - its worked. Can you help with that& I can share my credentials if you need.
Maybe problem with theme or hosting, I dont know. But I am little bit sad after amazing conversion flow on your website) I mean you produce a great product, hope that support is the same.
Hi there,
All of the sites in the library are packaged up and imported the exact same. Which site didn't work for you?
Access
Nothing special about that site vs the others. Perhaps the 400 was a one-off sort of thing?
I hope it may help you guys because today I experienced the same problem "error 400" while importing the theme
>>I removed all the plugins one by one and Found SG optimizer plugin was blocking me to import the library content.
>> Remove all the cache.
