Legacy support forum
Support
Browse archived GeneratePress support topics and replies.
Viewing topics 55,411–55,425 of 76,201
no content padding on pages
Started by Wendy Lee on January 30, 2019
5
Tom
January 31, 2019
Fontawsome icons not showing in WooCommerce
Started by Brenda on January 31, 2019
7
Tom
January 31, 2019
Hooks Element on Wordpress Shop Page
Started by Michael Largue on January 30, 2019
5
David
January 31, 2019
Mobile Top Bar Adjustments
Started by Matt Stern on January 31, 2019
1
David
January 31, 2019
Gutenberg Youtube Embeds not working for me
Started by Simon on January 30, 2019
5
Leo
January 31, 2019
I've installed Premium but I see no difference
Started by Sandy on January 31, 2019
1
Tom
January 31, 2019
Sticky Top Bar AND Main Navigation
Started by Matt Stern on January 31, 2019
3
Leo
January 31, 2019
I am getting two headers on a post page
Started by Otto on January 31, 2019
5
Leo
January 31, 2019
remove menu item from sticky navigation
Started by Robyn on January 31, 2019
3
Leo
January 31, 2019
Extra row footer widgets
Started by Paul on July 26, 2018
22
Leo
January 31, 2019
Inner Page Headers
Started by Kevin on January 31, 2019
4
Leo
January 31, 2019
Social Media Icons in Primary Navigation
Started by angelarose on January 30, 2019
3
Leo
January 31, 2019
Smart slider footer widget
Started by infusedigitalmedia on January 23, 2019
3
Leo
January 31, 2019
pros and cons
Started by johnzoro on January 29, 2019
7
Leo
January 31, 2019
I Have GP Premium still I am not able to edit footer copyright message
Started by Vivek on January 30, 2019
3
Leo
January 31, 2019
