Black Friday Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Support request] PHP error regarding WooCommerce

Home Forums Support PHP error regarding WooCommerce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian

Hey there.
    My PHP error log shows some errors but I’m not sure if it is a Generatepress thing or a plugin thing that’s working together with WooCommerce.
    So to make sure it’s not GP (and thus assuring other users) I’ll ask if this error has anything to do with GP:

add_to_cart_fragments is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments instead.

and

post was called incorrectly. Product features shouldn’t be called directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_get_refreshed_fragments’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::get_refreshed_fragments, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_add_to_cart_fragments’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Deprecated_Hooks->maybe_handle_deprecated_hook, WC_Deprecated_Filter_Hooks->handle_deprecated_hook, WC_Deprecated_Filter_Hooks->trigger_hook, apply_filters_ref_array, WP_Hook->apply_filters, tho_filter_product_title, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0

Now does any of this ring a bell? I assume it is another plugin, but just to make sure it has nothing to do with GP.

Best regards,

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.5.6
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The best way test is to disable all non-GP plugins and see if the errors are still there.

If not then start re-activating each plugin one by one and see which one is causing which error.

Let me know if this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.