This update has a handful of fixes for issues found during our GeneratePress 3.0.0 release.
- Blog: Load columns CSS when using filter to enable it anywhere
- Menu Plus: Fix sticky mobile header jump when using inline mobile toggle
- Menu Plus: Add margin to sticky nav branding when set to full width
- Menu Plus: Disable sticky nav container text align padding
- Menu Plus: Make mobile menu absolute only when smooth scroll is enabled
- Menu Plus: Improve nav as header/mobile header when using flexbox
- Menu Plus: Prevent off-canvas panel close button from flashing visible when closing
- Spacing: Fix custom nav search height
4 thoughts on “GP Premium 1.12.2”
Hi, thanks for the update.
What is the filter to use to load columns css ?
This should help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generate_blog_columns/
Thank you for keep updating!
Recently WP 5.6 rolled out, and I am waiting for new update for GP premium. This is because, I love to explore every updates of GP Premium with simple and transparent coding.
PS: Everything is smooth and working properly on my site.
Thanks TOM and team GP Premium.