GeneratePress 1.3.39 was released today with some minor bug fixes and some improvements.
The .hentry class was removed from pages, which should stop Google from reporting structural data errors resulting from missing author and date elements.
Every PHP file now prevents direct access, stopping people from trying to view any of the theme files. This hardens the security of your site a little bit more.
Here's a list of everything that has changed:
- Target .post class instead of .hentry in CSS
- Remove .hentry class from pages to stop schema structual errors (missing author, published etc..)
- Improve grid to handle browser zooming even better
- Tighten up some spacing
- Fix screen reader text placement to prevent horizontal scroll on mobile
- Make container width input number only
- Prevent direct access to any theme files
- Show Blog section even when not viewing the blog in the Customizer