GP 1.3.21 has been uploaded to WordPress.org.
To get this update now, click here.
Here’s what changed:
- Czech translation updated (thank you Ondrej!)
- Fix issue where custom post types (bbPress etc..) were highlighting blog menu item
- Remove colors CSS for current_page_item classes
- Add current-menu-item classes to wp_list_pages (if no Theme Location is set in Menus)
- Reduce amount of colors CSS in <head>
- Reduce amount of spacing CSS in <head>
- Reduce amount of typography CSS in <head>
- Add fix for Beaver Builder full width layouts
- Update to Font Awesome 4.5.0
- Turkish translation added (thank you Larry!)
3 thoughts on “GP 1.3.21”
GP 1.3.21 increases spacing between widgets. I had to go back to GP 1.3.20.
It shouldn’t, the spacing between widgets is controlled by the “Separating Space” in the Spacing add-on. GP 1.3.21 didn’t touch that.
If you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and update to 1.3.21 I should be able to see what’s going on.
Thanks for the quick response.
I just changed the website back from 1.3.20 to 1.3.21. That’s the only change. The spacing between widgets opened up as before on both the left and right panels.