2.0.1 is a small update which fixes a handful of bugs in GeneratePress 2.0.
December 14, 2017
- Fix: PHP notice in Customizer using multisite
- Fix: Retina logo container width in Firefox
- Fix: RTL dropdown menu issue
- Fix: undefined
- Fix: Mobile sub-menu issue when no theme location is set
- Fix: Various small dropdown menu issues
3 thoughts on “GeneratePress 2.0.1”
After updating the theme, the mobile menu stopped working, and adsense ads stopped showing up on mobile. Anyone knows how to fix this?
Please disregard my message. I was able to fix the issue.
At the same time that I updated Generatepress, I also updated WP Rocket. I found out that the problem was with WP Rocket, not with Generatepress. I deactivated combining js files in WP Rocket and now everything is working okay.
Glad you got everything working 🙂