[Resolved] You site doesn´t include support for ‘generateblocks/container’ part 2

Home Forums Support [Resolved] You site doesn´t include support for ‘generateblocks/container’ part 2

Home Forums Support You site doesn´t include support for ‘generateblocks/container’ part 2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you double check and resupply the login as thats not working for me.

Kris

sorry, this one is correct

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try clearing any browser caches and cookies, and then log in using an incognito / private browser.
    As i cannot replicate the issue. I logged in, edited the Draft Home Page – all existing Container Blocks are displayed correctly, and then i imported a Footer Template from the library and it saved ok. ( i left it in the draft at the very bottom )

Kris

Turns out that I was doing this on a Post, but on Pages it works fine without any problems.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you made any modifications to the Post template or its behaviour as there are many non standard meta fields on that post.

David R

I can start a new thread if desired, but I’m experiencing this on one of my sites. Standard GB Blocks are not showing up in the Block Editor.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

A new topic would be good.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.