[Resolved] WordPress stuck in maintenance mode after updating to GP Premium v1.6

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WordPress stuck in maintenance mode after updating to GP Premium v1.6

Home Forums Support WordPress stuck in maintenance mode after updating to GP Premium v1.6

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What happens if you rename the “gp-premium” folder to something like “gp-premium-backup”?

J

I need a short break. Will be back.

J

Am back.

J

Renaming gp-premium folder to gp-premium-backup didn’t work. Site is still not loading.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ok, so it’s nothing with the GP Premium plugin – you can name it back.

The next step is calling your hosting and reporting it to them – since there’s nothing in the error_log, something might be happening on the server side of things.

J

Named it back. One last thing. What if I installed the Regis Object Cache plugin again by just uploading the file to the plugin folder?

J

Just checked the error_log

[22-Mar-2018 22:07:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:12 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:21 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:34 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:40 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462
    [22-Mar-2018 22:07:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 462

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perhaps try removing the object-cache.php file in the “wp-content” folder?

J

Amazing hunch! Removing the object-cache.php file in the “wp-content” folder. Site is back up.

Sorry for all the trouble. You’ve been a tremendous help, as usual.

BTW, I have my site, which is 4.5 MB, loading in under 2.5 seconds now. Thanks for the clean code in GP Premium. I’m sure that has a lot to do with it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! Something must have become corrupted in the cache file during the update.

Glad I could help! 🙂

J

Something wrong with the new version of the Regis Object Cache plugin, so have uninstalled it. Am looking for an alternative, as my site has gotten a lot slower. Need a good object cache plugin.

J

Thanks again for all your help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.