Celebrating 7 Years! Get up to $30 off GeneratePress Premium!

[Resolved] WordPress stuck in maintenance mode after updating to GP Premium v1.6

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WordPress stuck in maintenance mode after updating to GP Premium v1.6

Home Forums Support WordPress stuck in maintenance mode after updating to GP Premium v1.6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    J Mark Daubman

Hi.

My site is down. This occurred after trying to update GP Premium to 1.60. It appears to be stuck in maintenance mode.

I’ve gone to my control panel on my server, and can’t find the .maintenance file to delete, even when checking the show hidden file box is checked.

Any ideas on how to get out of this predicament?

Thank you.

GP Premium 1.6
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There seems to be a 500 error. Can you check your error_log file for the most recent entry?

J Mark Daubman

The last entry is #8 in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php on line 9610.

Nothing to do with GP. Still, not sure how to fix this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm that’s weird. In your files, go to “wp-content/plugins” and delete the “Redis Cache” plugin. Is your website back now?

If so, you should be able to re-install it through the Dashboard.

J Mark Daubman

I’ll try that.

Line 9610 in the predis.php file $handler = new $handler();, if that helps.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If it doesn’t work, paste the last few entries from your error_log in here.

J Mark Daubman

Deleting the Redis Cache plugin didn’t work. The site is still not loading.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you paste the last handful of entries from your error_log in here?

J Mark Daubman

I just checked the gp-premium.php file, and it’s version 1.6.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s possible that the update was interrupted and some files weren’t uploaded. However, it’s impossible to tell without seeing more of the error_log file.

J Mark Daubman

Stack trace:
    #0 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php(9665): Predis\Configuration\Options->getDefault(‘connections’)
    #1 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php(8863): Predis\Configuration\Options->__get(‘connections’)
    #2 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php(8804): Predis\Client->createConnection(Array)
    #3 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(488): Predis\Client->__construct(Array, Array)
    #4 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(183): WP_Object_Cache->__construct()
    #5 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(516): wp_cache_init()
    #6 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-settings.php(113): wp_start_object_cache()
    #7 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-config.php(33): require_once(‘/home/atnnowco/…’)
    #8 in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php on line 9610

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Seems to be missing the actual error. It should start with “Fatal error:”.

J Mark Daubman

[22-Mar-2018 20:59:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Predis\Configuration\ConnectionFactoryOption’ not found in /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php:9610
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/atnnowco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php(9665): Predis\Configuration\Options->getDefault(‘connections’)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s the most recent entry? If that folder doesn’t exist, files within it can’t create errors.

Might be worth emptying the error_log (and save), then load your website. Now open the file again – is there another error?

J Mark Daubman

I emptied the error log, loaded the website, but the error log file is still empty.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.