- This topic has 42 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 days, 7 hours ago by Franc.
September 24, 2014 at 3:00 am #33558Webmaster
Is there an addon that enables me to white label this theme?
If a person (R) Clicks > Inspects, can I mask this theme.
Thanks for your attention,September 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm #33955TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
I can give you code to remove the GeneratePress page from the admin, and remove the options from the Customizer, but if you want to change everything, including the folder name etc, you’ll have to manually change the files.
1. Go to wp-content/themes and change “generatepress” to your own name. Note: This will stop you from receiving automatic updates.
2. Go to wp-content/themes/your-new-name and open style.css – change the name of the theme in there.
3. Use these functions to hide GeneratePress in the Dashboard: https://gist.github.com/generatepress/f04d0881f806e84be0acOctober 1, 2014 at 2:50 pm #35842TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperNovember 22, 2018 at 10:57 pm #735371Sushil
Is there any plan to add White Lable GP as an addon? It would easy for the developer.November 23, 2018 at 8:43 am #736278TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperNovember 23, 2018 at 12:39 pm #736583Sushil
Thanks Tom, do you have an ETA?
Cheers!November 23, 2018 at 1:50 pm #736658TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperNovember 24, 2018 at 1:29 am #737135Sushil
Thanks TomNovember 24, 2018 at 8:05 am #737548TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperApril 12, 2019 at 2:49 am #866905Juan Carlos
Any news about the white label thing?
Thanks 🙂April 12, 2019 at 8:43 am #867286TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
It didn’t make it into 1.8 unfortunately. The overall demand for it hasn’t been overwhelming, but it’s still something we plan on implementing.April 15, 2019 at 3:35 am #869258Juan Carlos
Thank you, Tom.May 15, 2019 at 11:13 am #900518David
Any update on this Tom?May 15, 2019 at 11:16 am #900527LeoStaffCustomer Support
This is still the latest comments:
https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/white-label-gp/#post-867286June 13, 2019 at 6:47 am #928342Alan
I would love to see White Labeling as a feature. Adding my vote!
- The topic ‘White Label GP’ is closed to new replies.