[Support request] What is the difference between Elementor and Generate Blocks?

Home Forums Support [Support request] What is the difference between Elementor and Generate Blocks?

Home Forums Support What is the difference between Elementor and Generate Blocks?

• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Ying.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jay

So what is the difference between just the generatepress theme and generateblocks? Is blocks like a full fledged pagebuilder like elementor and DIVI? And generatepress just uses the defult WP blocks to build out pages? Is that the main difference? What is coming in generatepress 2.0 then? What are the main differences with 2.0 and generateblocks?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for your question since there are several questions within the question?

Thanks 🙂

Anonymous

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply but, got 2 question

1) Do I need pro version of generateblocks if I had pro version of generatepress? Do I need both premium?

2) Can I do on generateblocks something like site bellow homepage where it has blog listing, then feature listing, then image, then listing again or like second site bellow?

3) Also how this website on third URL does this deal page with marketer sitelibrary and generatepress theme?

Thanks again!

Really want to try generateblocks in my new project.

Sara

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

1) Do I need pro version of generateblocks if I had pro version of generatepress? Do I need both premium?

NO, you don’t. GB pro has some wonderful features to help with efficiency and help to avoid writing custom CSS, but it’s not necessary for every GP user, GP and GB are two separate products.

2) Can I do on generateblocks something like site bellow homepage where it has blog listing, then feature listing, then image, then listing again or like second site bellow?

No, GB can’t do that, you’ll need other plugins to create post listings and insert them into the page. GB can create the layout of the home page of the second website.

3) Also how this website on third URL does this deal page with marketer site library and generatepress theme?

I believe it’s using this plugin to create the page: https://wpcoupons.io/

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.