[Resolved] What do you think is the best page builder for GP?

Home Forums Support What do you think is the best page builder for GP?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kay 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

maggew

Just wondering what you think, I’m curious, what Page Builder do you think works best with GeneratePress? Some plugins that I can think of at the moment are:

Page Builder by Site Origin
    Beaver Builder
    Elemntor
    Divi
    Themify Builder
    Sandwich

Have you work with one that isn’t list? Is it fast, non-sluggish and powerful?

GeneratePress 2.0.1
    GP Premium 1.5.6

Leo Customer Support

Hi there,

We don’t use page builders 🙂

But we usually suggest BB or Elementor if you would like to use one.

maggew

I think that’s the best route too, less plugins almost always create better results. Thanks for the feedback @leo – appreciate it.

Leo Customer Support

Kay

Why is WP Bakery Builder not mentioned as an option? Doesn’t it have close to 2 million users? 🙂 I haven’t even heard of Beaver Builder before I discovered GP in a Youtube video yesterday.

Leo Customer Support

BB is actually our recommendation 🙂

Max

Hello Webmaster

You can view 50+ examples of GeneratePress websites built with the Elementor page builder here:

GeneratePressExamples.com Showcase Gallery

Kind Regards

Max

Kay

I thought you recommended Beaver Builder, Leo? I haven’t seen anyone even mention Wp Bakery Builder here, which is so strange to me, because of its huge user base. 🙂 I’m wondering if there is a bias against it?

Elementor looks very nice too, I will take it for a spin.

maggew

Thanks for the link Max – heck yea!

There is no bias against it, the plugin is just trash compared to others. You say huge user base Kay, but nobody uses it… so maybe fake stats?

Kay

Haha 🙂 Well, I’m happy to find there are alternatives out there. I don’t know which numbers are correct, to be honest. It is very common in other themes, but apparently not around here. Looking forward to trying out your recommendations!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.