[Support request] Weird things going on with widgets

Home Forums Support [Support request] Weird things going on with widgets

Home Forums Support Weird things going on with widgets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tozer

Hi Tom

Further to our discussion on Facebook,

Please find attached a link where the widgets won’t go away, in customiser there set to 0 and in post and pages also on global/0

Can’t figure it would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Matt

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Really strange, can you try deactivating your other plugins one by one to see if one of them is causing an issue?

Tozer

Hi Tom

Have done what you have asked it seems to be the plugin blog designer pro, though I do really need to use this plugin I don’t seem to be having any issues with other themes?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It must be adding the get_sidebar() function somewhere in its templates. Can you contact their developers to see if it’s possible to disable the sidebar?

Tozer

Hi Tom

Have put in a support request will see what they come back with but it may effect what theme I use due to maybe not being able to use the plugin but if not will try anywhere elementor thank you for your advice.

While we here I have been looking at some threads on here about applying a sticky footer.

I assume this is still hard to achieve to keep the footer at the bottom if you don’t have enough content?

If it is, what is the option to give an optional colour bellow the copyright where if the footer will rise that colour will show?

Thanks

Matt

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m sure we can figure out the sidebar thing if they get back to you.

As for the footer, something like this might help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/has-sticky-footer-been-figured-out/page/2/#post-349228

Tozer

Hi Tom

Thanks the footer worked lets see what they say first hopefully they will get back to me!

Cheers

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.