[Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Want your site showcased?

Home Forums Support Want your site showcased?

• This topic has 1,370 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Kenny Williamson.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,371 total)
  • Author
    Pete

A mobile hairdresser website… simple.

hairbyjen.net

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very nice πŸ™‚

Paul

Still lots more to add and improve, but this is my sixth GeneratePress-based site πŸ™‚

https://techcondo.net/

The Page Headers feature came in super-handy for this project. I just wish I had been able to add the author name, date, and comment number (with icons) directly inside my post page header – instead I ended up placing them in content-single.php in a child theme and using a negative margin to move them inside the header area.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nice site, Paul! Totally do-able btw, feel free to open a topic and I’ll show you how πŸ™‚

Ryan M.

Two years and I’m still using GeneratePress. Thank you for simple but nice and fast theme, Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great to hear! Thank you πŸ™‚

Anja

Just launched
    Fallot
    and
    Makiin

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great sites! πŸ™‚

Pradeep

Freshly baked. Muneebah Creative

It’s been built specifically for large displays (27″ and above with 1440px or higher resolutions). It hasn’t been optimised for smaller resolutions screens yet (apart from small mobile devices) so may not look great on standard screens.

I cannot take all the credits as it was a team effort. Site design came from the site owner, and a super-capable front-end developer did all front-end work, including JS animations while I managed the project and did the rest of the backend work.

Tools: GeneratePress, GeneratePress Premium, Beaver Builder.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very cool! I had to make sure you were using GP πŸ˜‰ love it!

Pradeep

We started it on Genesis and then I discovered GP. The rest is history πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! πŸ™‚

Philippe

I bought this theme and going to be using on my new site http://www.fullydroned.com. It’s going to be awesome one day I swear! lol but so far so good, I’m liking how everything works from the customize menu.
    TY

jbpyn

This is great. I mentioned in my review, I felt like the marketing material and demo site couldn’t possibly convert how flexible Generatepress is.

Here is Generatepress doing minimalism – The Appademic is an Education Tech Blog. This site has just been migrated from Squarespace. With GP I was able to recreate the look and feel of the site entirely, but it is so much better now. Still a work in progress, but keen to have it showcased nonetheless.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you both for sharing your sites! I really appreciate your feedback πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,371 total)
  • The topic ‘Want your site showcased?’ is closed to new replies.