[Support request] Visual text

Home Forums Support [Support request] Visual text

Home Forums Support Visual text

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jose

Hi, I am watching that when I want to add a text with text editor I get everything in code, not in visual mode. I have installed your example template with beaver builder.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

which editor ? In the Post Editor on in Beaver Builder?

If its the Block Editor in WordPress you can change to visual editing via the 3 dot menu in the top right hand corner of the editor.

Jose

Beaver builder. I have worked with it in some webs I have with generatepress, and on problem. In this website I have installed the last plugin version, maybe it is the problem!

Regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Jose

Hi, I think the problem is with tne new gp-premium. Is it possible to have the previous version? The 1.1.0? With that it works fine.

Jose

It is with the preimum beaver builder version, with lite it works fine.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not sure how GP Premium (any version) would cause this. Does the issue go away if you deactivate GP Premium?

Jose

The problem is still there, but I don’t know wehy. I have worked without problems with this beaver builder pro and the previous GP version, whatsamore, I have a lot of website with the other version and the works fine. Could you send to me the previous version to check? Maybe the problem is with the hosting, I don’t know. But it can’t be with beaver builder, because I haven0t change it…

Regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In the article i provided here:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/visual-text/#post-1440265

The user had the same issue – it was related to their CDN and Cache. Maybe thats the place to start.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.