Black Friday Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] Top bar widget alignment

Home Forums Support Top bar widget alignment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark

I have a gp site at nimblethimble.com. I edited the announcement at the top of the home page, but I must have screwed something up that I cannot work out.

The “announcement” is a visual editor widget and used to be centered and the other two widgets (custom HTML) were on the second “line”, one left justified and the second one right justified.

Now they are out of alignment, as you can see.

Can you see what I did wrong and how to bring them back into the correct alignment?

Thanks,

Mark
    karnac2020@gmail.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not sure what happened – maybe some of your custom CSS was removed? The top bar widgets don’t display like that by default.

You can fix it with this CSS:

#black-studio-tinymce-3 {
        text-align: center;
        float: none;
        width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if that helps or not 🙂

Mark

Thanks Tom.

You are the best!

Mark

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Mark

Tom, a few days ago I reported a problem I am having, and Leo responded with a suggestion. I tried it and it didn’t help, so I wrote him back. But I haven’t heard back from anybody for a couple of days.

Basically I have a site at staging7.nimblethimble.com and on that site there is a Woocommerce page called “Shopping.” I was able to remove the footer widgets on all other pages by editing the meta information that GP provides under layout. However, on this “shopping” woocommerce page, I was not able to remove the footer widgets. I tried making a new layout element for not displaying the footer widgets. I targeted the “shopping” page, but still I am unable to remove them.

Could you have a look on staging7.nimblethimble.com (“shopping” page in the menu) and see what the issue is?

Thanks

Mark

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I replied 20 minutes after you said it didn’t work:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/cant-remove-footer-or-footer-widgets-on-woo-commerce-page/#post-1124080

Looks like my solution did work and David just suggested the exact same thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.