[Resolved] Top banner option has disappeared from the layout settings

Home Forums Support Top banner option has disappeared from the layout settings

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Carsten

Hi there, now all plugins have been deactivated, except GP Premium and BuddyPress and I’m running the parent theme. The text widget is rendering in the header, but not in the top bar. The cache has been cleared. Something must be wrong, what is the next step I should do?

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Carsten

After adding another widget, and removing it again, the text widget the text widget is now rendering in the top bar too. One strange thing though, only the text content is rendered in the top bar, not the title. (a title has been added both)

View post on imgur.com

I activated the BuddyPress Notification widget and the Back button, and they are now rendered in both header and top bar. I activated my child theme again, and all widgets are still there. So it must be a conflict with a plugin I have installed.

View post on imgur.com

Why is the vertical alignment and space between widgets not in line and spaced evenly?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So is the original topic solved?

If so can you open a new topic for the alignment option?

I would assume the plugins are adding some CSS that’s causing the alignment issue.

Carsten

Hi Leo, yes, the deactivation and deactivation of the plugins solved the problem without finding out what was causing this. But the main thing is that the issue is gone.

Regards
    Carsten

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.