[Support request] Sticky Navigation

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky Navigation

Home Forums Support Sticky Navigation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey

Hi

We are using ‘LANDING’ from the site library. How to add background color to Sticky Navigation only when scrolling down? Current transparent background is good as is but only when it it scrolled down, the white font in the head doesn’t show in the white background. My website is being worked on at a test site to replace a current one when it is completed.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to the site that’s being worked on?

Have you modified the original header from Landing yet?

Kelsey

Please lot in to help us.

No Not yet. Could you help to make a top bar menu with our phone number, and secondary menu above the main menu at the header?

Thanks a lot

Kelsey

Also, could you change the large photo to a newly uploaded photo, ‘Sign-Language-ASL-Interpreters-Translator-Services’? Please keep the blue layer. the large photo with the back of a guy should be replaced.

thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So keep the static navigation transparent, go to Appearance > Elements and edit Home Page Transparent Header. Select transparent for the navigation background colors:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/#navigation-colors

Then the colors you set in the customizer (Colors > Primary navigation) would work for the sticky navigation color.

As for the header question, I’ve answered it here below Please keep the conversation separate in each topic:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/question-header/#post-1403523

Please keep in mind that we cannot do things in this support forum – we are happy to provide instructions on how to get it done but you will need to follow the steps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.