[Resolved] Site Title in Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Title in Header

Home Forums Support Site Title in Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi,

Apologies if this topic has been covered previously, if it has I have been unable to find it, or a suitable answer after a couple of evenings searching on Google.

I am trying to get my site title, the name of the company XYZ Ltd, to show up in a browser tab, along with the page title so it reads XYZ Ltd | About Us (or any page title).

However, when I insert the site title, either in WP general setting or GP customise menu, it places the site title in the header of the site too and I am unable to remove it, without removing it from the browser tab too.

Hope this makes sense?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Gary

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Gary,

Have you tried the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin? It allows you to set up the structure of your title tag and make it display in whatever order you want.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Gary

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the prompt response, sorry it’s taken me nearly a week to get back to you, it’s been one of those weeks!!

I do have WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin installed and have my company name in, what I believe to be the correct place, but still it’s still a no show in the browser tab, still looks like… About Us |

I know it’s probably going to be something and nothing, but I just can’t figure out what it it is…it’s driving me mad!!

Thanks,

Gary

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I think it probably has something to do with how you configured your options.

Maybe taking a look through this will help: https://yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/#titles

Gary

Cheers Tom, I’ve sorted it in SEO page title.

Thanks for your help

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad I could help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.