[Support request] site speed

Home Forums Support [Support request] site speed

Home Forums Support site speed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brea

Hello,

My site is hosted through siteground. I have their optimization plugin. Since installing GP Premium I’m seeing this message in the plug in:

JAVASCRIPT COMBINATION DISABLED
    We have detected that a script is generating uniquely named files which results in our combined assets taking up huge amount of disk space. Please, exclude any scripts that generate unique JS code per page or per visit in order to avoid this from happening again.

Do you know if this is a compatibility issue with the theme?

I also get these messages in the SG optimizer plugin when I check site speed:

Eliminate render-blocking resources

Not all resources can be deferred, so you may continue to get this message, even after your site is well optimized.

Properly size images

Check your theme and if you’re not using images larger than the positions they fit. If you’ve recently switched between themes, try regenerating your thumbnails too.

Remove unused CSS

Even if your CSS is minified, you may still get this report due to the way your theme is structured.

Serve images in next-gen formats

WebP support will be available once we migrate your account to Site Tools.

Do you have suggestions for me to get these resolved and improve site speed? Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try the optimizing tips here and see if it helps with some of those issues?
    https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.