[Support request] site library problems

Home Forums Support [Support request] site library problems

Home Forums Support site library problems

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It would be helpful if they could run a traceroute from your server using cURL to our gpsites.co URL. I’m curious to see where the block is happening, as we’ve added the server IP you provided to our Cloudflare allow-list.

marcelo

Good morning !!
    What they answered about my hosting:

(Unfortunately, the answers provided by this provider are not clear as to the required procedure or the elements used; if you want our support to continue with this review process, we must have the information previously requested, clearly and with as much information as possible so as not to have to conclude the investigation.

We appreciate your help, telling them what we need, since we are mowing in this process.)

Let’s see if they can help me or be more explicit with my hosting that needs information previously given to solve my problem.
    Please, if you can go to my website and take a look at it, I would appreciate it.
    Thank you!! – Translated by Google-

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We simply need them to run a traceroute from your server to our gpsites.co server.

This should reveal the necessary information we need to see where the block is happening. My assumption is that it’s happening on their end as we have no other firewalls on our end.

marcelo

Hello!! Regarding the blockage in the site library on my website, my hosting solved it and they wrote me this. (The development team was able to evaluate your case with all the information provided in the ticket and notify that the mishap presented when viewing your templates in the plugin library has been correctly resolved. Any other inconvenience or question you may have, you can contact us freely reopening the ticket, without further ado, thank you for contacting us and have a great day.)
    So you were right to know that the blockage was in my hosting, the bad thing is that if it happens to me again I would not know how to solve it because they do not give me more information than this, I was about to hire a programmer to solve it and well, it was solved before.
    The only thing I have left is that on a website when loading the template it says: “collecting information”, in a loop. This problem can be considered solved. Thank you very much for your dedication and time. – Translated by Google –

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.