[Resolved] Site Library … Blog … Spacious

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Site Library … Blog … Spacious

Home Forums Support Site Library … Blog … Spacious

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

John

Have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

If you only knew just how great GP and you folks support are, David ! You can’t because you’re too deep into it. But just ask any of us folks are novices, amateurs, who benefit from you and GP.

John

John

David,

I just began reading about how to do the four steps you recommended to me. I’m old. 62 years old. And tired. And my mind gets weaker by the day. The following just occurred to me:

Why bother with all of these steps? I have the domain: johnottomagee.com. It is hosted at United Domains here in Germany. Why not simply clear out that site completely? Tabula rasa. Then download WordPress. Then download Spacious.

There are no pages or posts or settings on johnottomagee.com which I need to save or carry over to Spacious.

Is this wrong thinking on my part, David?

John

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If theres nothing you want to keep and you’re happy to start over – then for sure, you can clear out the site completely. And do exactly as you say.

You can reset a site at the sever level, you would have to check with your host, or you can use this plugin to reset it:

https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

John

Reset worked very nicely. Thanks, David.

John

John

Ok, David, just about completed. However, for some reason I cannot open Spacious. I can click on it in the Site-Library, but it does not open.

John

John

False alarm, David !

I needed to update GP Premium. Sorry for the distraction.

John

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.