[Support request] Several issues

Home Forums Support [Support request] Several issues

Home Forums Support Several issues

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If you disable WP rocket, can you see the images?

Maarten

Ah there it is! I have disabled lazy load now and it is viewed correctly. So this means I can not enable lazy load images I guess.

Another question about GP typografy. How can I let the links be underlined and change the color of all links (so not to have to change all links individually) but a one time solution?

Thank uou

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Maarten,

To underline links, go to Appearance > Customize > General > Underline links.

To change link colors, you can do so in Appearance > Customize > Colors. If you want to do it in one go, you can try it with custom CSS. Try adding this in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

a {
        color: #ff0000 !important;
    }

This will change all link colors in your entire site.

Maarten

And how can I change the color of the widget on the top right of the front page. For instance on succesvoorhetoprapen.nl it is blue. How can I change this or delete this widget. When I delete the top right, the widget under will rise to the top. So then it is still blue….

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s this CSS which can be found at customizer > additional CSS.

.sidebar .widget:first-child, .sidebar .widget:first-child .widget-title {
        background-color: #83b0de;
        color: #fff;
    }
    Maarten

thank you. How can I disable showing page titles?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

The link you provided leads to a 404 page.

To disable the page title, go to the page editor, find the disable element section under layout tab, tick the page title box.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/disable-elements-overview/

Maarten

Okay and do you know why on the front page of https://traineatsleep.nl/ the first few blogs do have a button with Read More! but the rest doesnt?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using custom excerpt for the posts that don’t have the read more button?

Maarten

I am sorry I dont know what that is…

Maarten

Hi, is there also a possibility to insert some sort of FAQ in GeneratePress or GenerateBlocks that is viewed in Google search results as the FAQ?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi, is there also a possibility to insert some sort of FAQ in GeneratePress or GenerateBlocks that is viewed in Google search results as the FAQ?

GP or GB doesn’t insert this kind of information to the blocks, if you are using an SEO plugin, I believe you can set certain pages as the FAQ pages.

I am sorry I dont know what that is…

The custom excerpt field is in the post editor: https://wordpress.com/support/excerpts/#create-an-excerpt

Maarten

Ok. No i dont use excerpts, why?

Another question: is it possible to hide a word / button (people have to click it before it is revealed) while I can also put a redirect link on that reveal? So when people click it the word / button will be revealed and they will also be redirected to another url.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let’s fix one issue at a time, and several issues in one topic is not encouraged.
    Please open one topic per issue in the future.

Thanks!

Ok. No i dont use excerpts, why?

I asked because when the custom excerpt is used, the read more button would not show by WP default.
    If you are not using the custom excerpt, then we will need to take another look.

Can you provide admin login so we can take a look at the backend?

Maarten

there you go

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.