Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

Section Settings

Home Forums Support Section Settings

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Andy

If you look further up this thread someone posted an UI design which you said you’d probly use and it would allow the user to hide/expand the sections settings so they didnt take up so much screen space.

Sven

So why not add two checkboxes in this UI design?

1. to show/hide the design properties itselves (to save screen space) and
    2. to show/hide certain sections on the online page –> I think about temporarily needed sections, so one can design the section and keep the over-all structure and design of that sections without losing it, when it should not be shown online (actually that section has to be deleted permanently). Or to have two different versions of content…

Further examples:

1. shops: sale activities – special temporary offers (structure stays, items can be replaced),
    2. seasons activities: santa’s sleigh, x-mas trees (whatsoever),
    3. we recently had a death in our registered association (and I’m afraid but sure it will happen again)! So I added a section with candles and text, that should be re-used the next time,
    4. for testing purposes…

I’m sure, users will find other opportunities to use that feature… 🙂

Regards, Sven

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This is all in the works right now 🙂

I have/want to careful not to add too many options, as they take up space in the database, and I like things to be lightweight. However, it seems like a useful feature.

Sven

thumbs up! 🙂

Sven

Hi Tom,

I’d cautiously like to ask, what the current design status of this task is…

I appreciate your answer,

Sven

Sven

I forgot: the section titles are drawn from the corresponding text area. I’d like to name the sections by myself… is there an easy way?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Working on it with another developer currently – big changes being made to it 🙂

Sven

Hi Tom,

already made progress in this request? I appreciate your answer…

Best regards,
    Sven

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can name the sections in the back-end now 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.