[Resolved] Save Button gone copyright

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Save Button gone copyright

Home Forums Support Save Button gone copyright

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hermann Hahn

Hi
    I have updated gp premium and now my save button is gone I have now 1.3.09
    I canΒ΄t save copyright anymore

What to do?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Update GP Premium to the latest version.

If you haven’t activated updates through your Dashboard, do this:

1. Download the latest version of GP Premium from your account: https://generatepress.com/account
    2. Delete your current version of GP Premium
    3. Install and activate the latest version

Then, you can activate your email so you receive future updates through your Dashboard: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/install-activate-addons/#activate

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

Hermann Hahn

You saved my day πŸ™‚ Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Happy to help! πŸ™‚

Janice Dykeman

Hi, Tom. I am using version 1.3.14 on all of my 4 websites and on two of them, the save button is missing from the copyright area.

I really need to chance the wording on my copyright areas for these two sites!

Thanks in advance.

-Janice D πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You’ll need to do what I explained above: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/save-button-gone-copyright/#post-131136

1.3.14 is the latest version of the free theme, but you’ll need to update GP Premium.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Joachim Voigt

hi Tom —
    Having the same problem. Just updated to the latest GP through the dashboard. All Addons are activated, too… still cannot save the Copyright string. Any ideas?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Did you update GP Premium or the free theme?

Go to “Plugins” and check the version for GP Premium – what does it say?

Joachim Voigt

Tom,
    I never paid for the theme, just for the add-ons. So I guess I will have to buy the paid version? Not that I wouldn’t be ready to pay for a good product. But do I get this right, am I being forced to do so if I want to get rid of the GP reference in the footer?

Jo

bdbrown

Hi Jo. GP Premium is the all-inclusive Add-on plugin that includes all the available theme Add-ons. It is sold separately. The GP theme itself is free in the wp.org theme repository and here on the GP website. Tom is asking what version of the GP Premium plugin you are running.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you don’t have/want the add-ons/GP Premium, you can remove the copyright message using these instructions: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/edit-footer-content/#post-132574

Joachim Voigt

..thanks, that did the trick!

But I am still confused about your licensing policy. Didn’t I buy a life-long something when I purchased that add-on package earlier this year? Now (at least) one of the plugins (copyright) stops working when updating the theme? Again, I don’t mind spending money on a value product (and service!).

jo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If you bought GP Premium or any of our add-ons, you have it for life.

Copyright still works (many are using it, including me on this site here).

If there’s no save button to save your copyright text, it means you’re using an old version that needs to be updated, that’s all πŸ™‚

Jean-Marc

Version: 1.3.18

Hi,
    Now i am confused too. i buyed the GP Premium nearly one year ago. Then i could change my copyright text. Now i cannot find a save button anymore. Also i can not add my e-Mail address to auto-update. The copyright add-on is enabled.

What i need to do?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If you email me at support@generatepress.com and provide the email you purchased with or a purchase ID etc.. I can find your purchase and send you the latest version πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.