[Support request] Sales Funnel / Landing Page Templates

Home Forums Support Sales Funnel / Landing Page Templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Normally, I have built every landing page manually. I love the GP Site Library and was wondering if there are options to use this site library somehow in creating the landing pages. Does GP’s site library include sales funnel pages that I am not aware of? If not, what are some popular landing page templates that others use? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just to confirm, are you trying to create our site library page?
    https://generatepress.com/site-library/

If so unfortunately that page is completely coded with HTML and CSS from scratch.

You will need to use the browser inspector tool to see how to construct it.

Does GP’s site library include sales funnel pages that I am not aware of?

I’m not exactly sure what you meant by sales funnel pages. Can you explain a bit more?

If you can provide an example you are after, I can provide a little better pointers 🙂

Ian

Hey Leo,

To clarify, I am not trying to re-create the GP Site Library. I used the library for inspiration and have imported a few things as a template to get me started on new sites. I am wondering if the Site Library may include landing page templates for us to use as well. Great templates in there already with come very unique design elements. Was hoping there were landing pages that we can import from her as well that I may be missing.

Something like Unbounce landing pages: https://unbounce.com/landing-page-templates/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We don’t really have anything like that in the site library templates unfortunately.

Sites like that require a considerable amount of custom coding for sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.