[Support request] Review Stars on Generatepress Theme Cutting a bit

Home Forums Support [Support request] Review Stars on Generatepress Theme Cutting a bit

Home Forums Support Review Stars on Generatepress Theme Cutting a bit

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

David’s answer here is still the best answer we can provide:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/review-stars-on-generatepress-theme-cutting-a-bit/#post-2275849

Were you able to check with WooCommerce’ support team to see if they are able to help?

We checked with Elementor team and they were telling those are coming from GP Premium and it could to be some issue there

Elementor’s support team says this a lot – it generally means they have no idea what the issue is.

GeneratePressUser

Hey Leo,

Are u facing that same issue on using elementor on ur website where u have GP Premium? Pls can u confirm that.

Elementor team just gave a custom css but that is a weird fix and not that accurate alignment. Pls just confirm me that so that we can check more on our end and also talk with Woocommerce team later.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are u facing that same issue on using elementor on ur website where u have GP Premium?

No – I cannot replicate this issue on my install with both Elementor and GP Premium activated:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/A4M38Os9

GeneratePressUser

Hey Leo,

Pls check being logged out from safari, coz the issue only comes on safari and not on other browsers.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hello there,

I tried replicating the issue on my test site on safari, logged out, and I can’t replicate the issue: https://share.getcloudapp.com/eDuX4Zkm

Can you try deactivating Breeze and Cloudflare as well to test?

If that doesn’t work, try this CSS:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .star-rating {
    	font-size: .9em;
    }
    GeneratePressUser

Hey Fernando,

It’s really weird, we recently just moved our hosting too, even on diff host that same issue is there.

Fernando
    Customer Support

With this link, the issue is not replicable in safari, logged out.

The stars are appearing as expected: https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQulPnE1

Are you also experiencing the issue from this link?

GeneratePressUser

Hey Fernando,

This is really weird, I didn’t do anything and it seems now that issue is gone, crazy, maybe some plugin update fixed, but right now its looking normal without being cut also I didn’t use any CSS, did you put any css or its working without it?

GeneratePressUser

Hey Fernando,

I guess now its back, it seems its something to do with Wp Rocket CSS optimisation issue.

GeneratePressUser

Hey Fernando,

Ok even on disabling the CSS option of Wp Rocket it seems to be there, can you once now login and check and let me know.

GeneratePressUser

Hey Fernando,

Ok, after adding the CSS which you gave it seems to be showing now proper, not sure what conflicted it, as on ur end you are not facing it while even on moving our hosting and disabling plugin that is still showing up. Even on our another website where we don’t have Elementor and just generatepress page the star issue is there. You can see the link in private box.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Even on our another website where we don’t have Elementor and just generatepress page the star issue is there.

Have you tested with all plugins disabled except WooCommerce and GP Premium?

We really haven’t had any other reports on this so I still feel like it’s something specific to your environment.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.