[Support request] Review Stars on Generatepress Theme Cutting a bit

Home Forums Support [Support request] Review Stars on Generatepress Theme Cutting a bit

Home Forums Support Review Stars on Generatepress Theme Cutting a bit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    GeneratePressUser

Hello Generatepress Team,

The review stars on mobile and also on desktop I checked in safari browser they are showing a bit cut off, pls see the image in private tab.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I don’t see the issue here:
    https://gpsites.co/seller/

Do you?

Have you tried disabling all plugins except GP Premium and WooCommerce to test?

GeneratePressUser

Hey Leo,

Yes, its still there, we made 1 staging website to test it, pls check the link in private box

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you see the same issue with the Seller site link provided above?

GeneratePressUser

Hey Leo,

No, I didn’t see it there, maybe then its something related to CSS? your Seller site might be having diff size? If you look closely I guess you have a bit smaller star, if you see only tiny portion is getting cut on our site so maybe since your size is small by default in Seller its not showing that issue there?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t believe size is the issue here but let’s check – I just added some CSS to make the stars larger in our site here:
    https://gpsites.co/seller/

Can you take a look to see if you see the issue?

Keep in mind that we haven’t had other reports on this so I’m guessing it’s something specific to your install/environment.

I would recommend disabling all plugins except GP Premium and WooCommerce.

GeneratePressUser

Weird its showing perfectly fine on ur website.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm strange indeed. A few more tests to narrow it down:

1. Do you have any custom CSS added on that site? If so can you remove them to test?

2. If #1 doesn’t solve the issue, can you disable GP Premium to test?

3. If #1 & #2 both fail, does this issue happen with a Twenty series WP theme?

GeneratePressUser

1) I removed the custom css too and it did not change anything, I had done this in past too.

2) If I disable GP Premium then it will remove those stars I guess from shop page coz they are put over there by GP Premium, default Woocommerce won’t be having those there I guess.

3) Same answer as 2nd point, if you want I can provide you logins to check it, its staging site so you can do whatever you want on it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

add this CSS to your site:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .star-rating {
        font-size: 1em;
    }

This will correct the Woocommerce CSS that uses a fractional EM size for its star font. Which for some reason your site doesn’t like.

GeneratePressUser

Hey David,

That does not solve it, I can still see the same 🙁

GeneratePressUser

Hey David,

Its better than earlier but still I have no idea why its getting cut, there is no other plugin installed too, if you feel its something related to the server then pls let us know we can check with hosting team too.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I doubt it would be a server issue.
    But i don’t have an answer. I checked the HTML and CSS of your site vs Seller and theirs no difference, even the base font size is 17px. And Seller works as expected.The only CSS the theme adds is to center those icons, it doesn’t interfere with the CSS that woo is applying.

You might want to check with Woocommerce, they may spot something i am not able to.

GeneratePressUser

Hey David,

We checked with Elementor team and they were telling those are coming from GP Premium and it could to be some issue there, I have provided you the logins to a staging website, feel free to check if you can find something there.

GeneratePressUser

Hello,

Any update?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.