[Resolved] Remove Page Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Remove Page Header

Home Forums Support Remove Page Header

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Make sure the Theme Location is set so GeneratePress knows where to display the menu πŸ™‚

Tom

mike

Tom,
    Just wanted to say THANK YOU.

This theme has surprised me in many ways, and your support is top notch.
    Every time I try to customize some area, I am finding that your theme has it already built in. I’m glad I bought the add-ons pack…it saved my hide many times.

One minor suggestion…. it would nice if there was a option to get notified when an update has been posted to a support thread/comment, so we can stay informed.

Keep up the awesome work!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks!

There’s a little checkbox right above the submit button in each thread that says, “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”. Checking that box will keep you informed of new posts in that thread πŸ™‚

mike

Thanks again Tom…. now I see the issue.
    That checkbox option only appears if I’m logged in. If I post a comment “anonymously”, but still provide my email address (since it is required), that option is not presented for one to choose. I guess it begs the question…. if the email address is required, why wouldn’t the “notify me by email” option be presented as well? Not a major concern… but just wanted to share my findings.

Again, thank you and keep up the awesome work!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting! It may have to do with WordPress only being able to send emails to users in the database. I’ll have to look into it some more πŸ™‚

mike

Interesting – I know, right??

No worries my good man…. I’m sure there are more important things to look into.
    Have a good one.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.