[Resolved] Questions about your 'Optimization' guide

Home Forums Support Questions about your 'Optimization' guide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi there,

Two Questions:

1. I noticed this guide was published back in 2018. Are these settings still recommended in 2020? Overall, is this guide up-to-date? Just checking!
    https://generatepress.com/fastest-wordpress-theme/

2. I am a layman when it comes to optimization. I intend on checking all the boxes suggested in the guide. However, I have no idea what is really happening lol.

I use Kinsta for hosting. I specifically Cache BYPASS my landing page. I did this so there’s no conflict with my geo-location software.

My question is, if I use Autoptimize and employ the suggested settings (aggregate, optimize css, javascript, etc.), will it cache my landing page? Because I don’t want to cache my landing page. I just want to make it faster without caching lol.

Thank you!
    Andy

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. I’ve noticed that the screenshots need to be updated but the suggested settings should be more or less the same.

2. I don’t believe so. Are you able to just test that on your end? If not then might be worth checking with Autopimize’s support team as this would be a specific question for the plugin’s functionality.

Andy

ok thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.