[Support request] Posts Featured Image

Home Forums Support [Support request] Posts Featured Image

Home Forums Support Posts Featured Image

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Leon

Hi Tom,

Thanks. As long as there is no problem with you, I have no problem for you to do it on my live site. Im using updraft plugin that does a daily backup of my whole website and database.

Plus, I trust you. You are not responsible for anything that might happen to my live site.

Just wonder if there is a private reply on the support forum or email so I can send you my details.

Thanks
    Leon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks! You can email the details here: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Leon

Hi Tom,

I’ve sent my email from above link.

Thank you
    Leon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just installed Query Monitor on your site – it adds to the admin bar. You’ll see on the blog page you’re using a huge amount of memory, and over 100 queries. I’m pretty sure the image resizer is detecting that there’s no resources left to use in order to resize those images, and choosing not to overload your server.

There’s also a few PHP warnings and notices being caused by Sabai.

I would suggest creating a staging server so you can deactivate plugins to see which one is using up most of your resources/preventing the images from processing. I don’t want to do it on your live site, as I’m not sure how much traffic it gets.

Leon

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for pointing out this issue. I wasn’t aware of it at all. Your piece of advice alone is worth millions for me, one who is not yet good at coding, but dreams to own a website that works the way I want.

I will surely check for solutions.

Thank you so much for your time and patience on me. I had the best support here from GP.

Best regards
    Leon

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem at all! I’m looking into whether we can force the images to resize, but I’m not sure it’s a great idea as it might overload your server.

Definitely let me know if deactivating some plugins work 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.