[Support request] Placing the title of the post side by side to the summary in Archives

Home Forums Support [Support request] Placing the title of the post side by side to the summary in Archives

Home Forums Support Placing the title of the post side by side to the summary in Archives

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

I am trying to modify the CSS of my site to align the summary of the article that appears just below the title to be next to it, but even putting a width in the <header class=”entry-header” aria-label=”Content”> it still continues with the total size, preventing the summary from being on the side. Looking at the inspect element, we see the blue area defined by the size I put and an entire pink area as if it was still with margin, even setting margin:0! Important;

Basically I want the Entry Header to occupy 80% of the screen, and the entry summary the rest (it actually has a mark as read icon that I can’t put otherwise.)

<header class=”entry-header” aria-label=”Content”>

I tried to use Elements Blocks, because it I can, but due to the modification of category.php, the posts displayed appear without the title, actually displaying the title of the parent category. So the way is to try pure CSS. From what I understand from the other post, it is not possible to use the elements for this purpose. https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/file-page-that-organizes-posts-listed-in-subcategory/#post-2371357

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the page in question and point us to where we should be looking at?

You can use the private information field.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Let me know 🙂

Kevin

I’ll send data to log in, it’s a private member area. Access one of the categories, it can benível > iniciante
    What I want to do is put the written “Marcar Aula” button right after the title (side by side) and not a line below.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS, it’s targeting the category archives, if you want it for all archives, remove the .category from the CSS.

.category.archive .inside-article {
        display: flex;
        align-items: center;
    }

.category.archive .site .post .inside-article .entry-summary {
        margin-top: 0 !important;
        margin-left: 30px;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.