[Resolved] Page Jumps – Page Padding/ Margins Different on Different Pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page Jumps – Page Padding/ Margins Different on Different Pages

Home Forums Support Page Jumps – Page Padding/ Margins Different on Different Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Moving meta boxes back to the sidebar is a complete pain in the *** – still hoping that WP fix this annoyance.
    See this article for all the hackish methods of getting it back to where you need it:

https://www.intelliwolf.com/move-wordpress-meta-box-from-sidebar/

Laurie

Yes, I had noticed the Yoast plugin used to appear under the main content (which it still does – Sometimes!) but it, for no apparent reason has started to sometimes appear in the right-hand sidebar, this is a pain because I wish that would stay in the main editing area (as I play with the seo and can refer to it easier). with the “Elements”, because I tend to set it and leave it that is better in the sidebar. – So, at least I now know – bugs! – I had experienced this before which is why I thought I would ask, so now I have an answer, thank you – I will look at the article about how to get it back. Thank you for your help, sorry to be a pain in ….
    Bye for now ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!!

Laurie

I have just done as suggested to add the “Layout” back to the Right-hand side and that worked the first time, see home long before it goes “walkabout” again –
    Thank you again for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.