[Resolved] Page header image not full width on single post page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page header image not full width on single post page

Home Forums Support Page header image not full width on single post page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Juha

Hi!

I have the following CSS inserted to make the page header full width on the website:

.page-header-image.grid-container {
          max-width: 100%;
          margin-top: 0;
    }

.page-header-image img { 
          width: 100%; 
    }

When I open a single article, the header image gets resized to the container width of the blog. What do I do to make the page header width universal?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can set the container width to full in page header: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-content/#container

Juha

That seems to work ok, thanks. Though enabling it creates a space between the header image and the top menu bar. Though it doesn’t look that bad and I may be able to be ok with it, if there’s anything to make the space go away, I’m all ears.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

.separate-containers .page-header-image,
    .separate-containers .page-header-image-single {
        margin-top: 0;
    }
    Juha

That solved the problem on the front page, but not on the single article pages.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you link me to one?

Juha
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Juha

THANK YOU! You’re a wizard! Everything’s working now as expected, thanks again!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Tim

Hi Tom and GP Team.

I added a logo that is full width. . . and want it to be 100% width or have the background of the header container match the background of the logo so it does not look cut off on the sides but looks full width. . .

Right now – I set everyting I know how to 100% and not “contained” and still can’t figure out how to get the very top header where the logo is installed to look 100% without margins on the left and right. . . please see here http://www.milliondollaroriginator.com/ thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for your question?

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.