[Resolved] Non-amp site display is ugly – not same as customized

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Non-amp site display is ugly – not same as customized

Home Forums Support Non-amp site display is ugly – not same as customized

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Kong Thiam

Dear Tom,

Can you comment on the setting in customizing GP?

In the General setting, should I tick all the boxes?

Inline Embedding is the right choice?
    SVG is the right choice?

I have done an amp plugin deactivate but remain the same. Can we see the result immediately or wait for how long?
    The rest is not cached or optimize plugin? Can the “Optimole plugin” caused the issue? Without this plugin how to optimize the image?

I am happy you always a response to my question.

Best Regards
    Stephen Tan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

None of the options in the General panel will cause issues like this – they’re all just your preference.

This issue seems to be coming from an optimization plugin. I’m not sure which one, you’ll need to deactivate them one by one until you no longer see the issue on your site. That will tell you which plugin is causing it.

Kong Thiam

I replace Optimore with Kraken to see the result. Look like hopeless to do anything. This failure just happens after I install Optimore and others are old plugins, no optimizers. Thanks for your advice.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did you try deactivating all of your plugins one by one? I’m not sure if the issue is Optimore, it could be any of the plugins you’re using.

Kong Thiam

Dear Tom,

I have replaced Optimore with Kraken. So far no issue now. Let wait for a week to see the result.

Best Regards
    Stephen Tan

Kong Thiam

Dear Tom,

Now the menu is working well. Thank you very much. This case can close now.

Best Regards
    Stephen Tan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Good to hear! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-amp site display is ugly – not same as customized’ is closed to new replies.