[Resolved] No space under hero Element

Home Forums Support [Resolved] No space under hero Element

Home Forums Support No space under hero Element

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Christos

Did so. nothing happens.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not seeing the content container has been set to full width on front end.

I logged in, but you are editing the page so I can’t see the settings within the page editor.

Can I take over and check the settings?

Christos

Take over please

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Your content container is still set to Default, can you set it toFull width?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/DUfkkyoQ

Christos

Can you please do the necessary adjustment?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

David and I both attached the screenshot, I think we’ve made ourselves very clear.

Is there anything unclear for you? Please let me know.

Christos

The screenshot shows to go to Content Container for the page and click Full Width. I do it. IT IS NOT SAVED and I don’t know why. i did it 15 times. The gap is still there!!!!!! We have exchanged so many comments repeating the same thing.

Christos

the only way it worked was to go to that Blue block and set the top margin to -40. That moved it up. Don’t know why the way you tell me is not working but I am tired with this 🙂 Thanks anyway.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Then you should tell us about this, as if you didn’t tell, we wouldn’t know you’ve already done that 15 times.

The way to add negative margin is NOT the right way to go, we are trying to do things right, not just make it visually right.

So let’s try fix that content container doesn’t save issue.

Can you disable all plugins except GP Premium and GenerateBlocks to test?

Christos

I deactivated them all. Nothing. The same happens. Only with -40 shows correctly.
    The problem will remove if I change the content top padding to 0 from the Customize Display section. But that will change the content top space in all pages too.

Christos

I chose to remove the space from the Customize Content bottom. That fixed it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think there is a possible plugin conflict on your site.
    If you temporarily disable ALL plugins aside from GP Premimum and GenerateBlocks can you change the Content Container ?

Christos

I deactivated all.
    Same.
    In another discussion, I asked for custom post queries and you proposed to test the new beta Generated Blocks. I tried deactivating that too. Nothing. Same issues.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If i summarise the problems:

1. GP Layout Metabox not saving its options ie. Content Width
    2. Menu block not showing all menu items
    3. Comments not Deactivating on certain pages.

All of these are standard actions that are controlled by WordPress ie. saving options to Database or retrieving data from database. If there is not a plugin conflict then it may be worth speaking to your host and ask them to look for database issues or a caching problem.

Christos

Hi. This is becoming a real pain. At some point and without any visible method, the Full width worked. But I didn’t want it. So I clicked to set it to default. Guess what. Now IT IS NOT changing to default. See home page.
    Teh same thing happened in this page https://www.channeldoubler.com/staging/el/yphresies-digital-marketing/ and after some minutes… it worked! But the home page is not.

I had ALL plugins deactivated. Everything else works with WP. Not these theme options.

So, this is a theme option and of WP. I even emptied everything from the page. Again… nothing. NEver in my life I had so many days spend on a website to just copy the design from an existing one. NEVER.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.