[Resolved] Navbar styling not showing on home page–okay on others

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Navbar styling not showing on home page–okay on others

Home Forums Support Navbar styling not showing on home page–okay on others

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gabrielle

Hi there,

I’m not sure if this is a question for GP or Elementor, but I’m starting here because of an error notice I see in Elementor debugging.

I’ve styled a navbar using the elementor widget which appears fine in the builder but not on the live version, and I can’t figure out where it’s pulling the styling from. I tried it on 2 other pages (the “about” and “blog” pages) and it’s fine. I’m using it in the builder–I plan on creating a GP element and hook it into all pages once I get the styling right.

I’m using the same template for all the pages. The only thing that looked unusual was this error: Template File: No Templates for condition > GeneratePress – page.php

I found someone else had come across this error message for a different issue (https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/page-header-dont-work-on-front-page/#post-702090) and the response was a specific display rule is required, but I don’t know if that applies here.

Could you please take a look.

Thanks in advance,
    Gabrielle

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check your site in an Incognito browser first – you may find you’re seeing a cached preview of the site. If still an issue then can you share a screenshot as to what it should look like.

Gabrielle

Incognito what? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the tip, it was indeed a caching issue.

Cheers,
    Gabrielle

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.