[Resolved] My images are not sizing properly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] My images are not sizing properly

Home Forums Support My images are not sizing properly

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Then edit the original image using software like Photoshop is the best solution.

Michelle

ok thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Michelle

Hi, Leo would you look at my logo again? I did the size it recommended. I reduced the size in photoshop. It still isn’t right. I don’t know how to run photoshop.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You have lots of empty space on the left and right of the image:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/6xzYZpOoo

Try cropping that off so the image is only the logo and no empty space/padding.

Michelle

somebody, andy body, I still can’t get my logo to look right. I followed directions for photoshop, but it’s not working for me. I installed a smush image plugin that’s supposed to automatically resize for you and not lose quality. don’t look like it worked to me either. I contacted the place that made my loo and they told me I was using the wrong file. I need to use the png file. I have. They said they could help me, I left another message two days ago and another today. haven’t heard from them yet. I guess i am not techy enough. I am frustrated though.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Michelle,

Your logo is looking good! It’s cropped and isn’t too big (file size-wise).

Did you get it sorted? If not, what about it are you trying to fix?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Michelle

I did!!! finally, but I thank you so much for looking at it because I wasn’t for sure if it was ok. I have a hard time with the pixels, and all that good stuff lol. Thanks again for your guys’ patients and helping.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.